Let’s find out what is the BEST Bike for you or your loved ones
We set our team of experts to the task and came up with a list of bikes that we think are the best for different types of cyclists.
Simply select the criteria that are most important to you, and we’ll show you the bikes that match your needs.
Bikes By Price
When it comes to choosing a bike, price is often a major factor. it’s important to find a balance between getting the best bang for your buck and getting a bike that will last. Here is a breakdown of bikes by price range.
- Best Gravel Bikes Under $1000
- Best Road Bikes Under $2000
- Best Road Bikes Under $3000
- Best Full Suspension Mountain Bikes Under $2000
- Best Gravel Bikes Under $500
- Best BMX Bikes Under $200
- Best Hardtail Mountain Bikes Under $1500
- Best Hybrid Bikes Under $500
- Best Electric Bikes Under $500
- Best Electric Bikes Under $1500
Bikes By Age
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to what bike is best for someone, since it depends on factors like height, weight, riding style, and budget. However, here are some general guidelines to help you choose the right bike based on your age.
- Best Balance Bikes For 1 Year Olds
- Best Bike For 2-Year-Old Kids
- Best Electric Bikes For Kids
- Best BMX Bikes For 10 Year olds
- Best Mountain Bike For Teenagers
- Best Bikes For College Students
- Best BMX Bikes For Adults
- Best Electric Bikes For Seniors
- Best Bikes For 60 Year Old Women
- Best Bikes For 70 Year Old women